Submit a New Matter to LexOutsource
Delegating a legal research, writing or analysis matter to LexOutsource is simple. You contact us using the form provided, phone, or e-mail.
- We perform a conflict check and let you know the results in a timely manner.
- We contact you to discuss your project in detail. There is no charge for this initial consultation. You define the scope of services we are to provide, when the project needs to be completed and your budget.
- We promptly send you a project proposal via e-mail.
- Once you accept the proposal, we start our work. We may contact you periodically to discuss the status of your project and to let you know of any additional legal issues we think may be relevant.
- We send you the completed memorandum, pleading or other work product via e-mail.
- You may provide feedback and we will make changes, if necessary.
New matters can be submitted using any of the following methods.